Best In Class Blend™
Omega 3 DHA
organic fruits and vegetables
pure amino acids
Ready to find out more?
Benefits of DHA
- The omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is crucial for the healthy structure and function of the brain. An optimal intake of DHA is especially essential for pregnant and nursing mothers to ensure adequate brain development in their children.
- DHA is essential for the adult brain, where it impacts the brain’s structure and signaling systems.
- DHA helps promote nervous system development and optimal memory function.
- DHA deficiency has been linked with many psychiatric disorders such as depression, suicidal behavior, anger, and hostility.
- Evidence suggests that adequate DHA intake may help prevent age-related memory decline and Alzheimer’s disease.